I´m studying visual art. The truth, I´ve always liked, from I was little girl, I always wanted to be an artist. As a child I had a collection of "Icaritos" of "La tercera", chilean newspaper. A icarito of as was a child, was of the artistic vanguards of the century XX, I was fascinated with the works that I saw, and I trought: that extraordinary as the artist say so much without speaking. From that moment I wanted study art. I was 13 years old.
I believe, that all the persons that dedicate to the art contribute to society, because make art is always a political gesture, that reveal the social problems.
The tools that a proffesional of my area must have, are basically the domain of the visuality, but using the new technological means, is very important because is a demand of the future.
In the university, I like all subject, but especially the experimental workshop of Francisco Brugnoli. In the experimental workshop of Francisco Brugnoli I can develop differents works with various techniques and disciplines as: installations, photogtaphy, painting, object, etc. I can experiment with different possibilities techniques.
I love my career.
No comments:
Post a Comment