Saturday, July 20, 2013

Internet

I love internet, because I can sail in different websites and find much information. I like the page www.myspace.com, because I can hear different types of music. I have many friends musicians, they rise permanently his songs, and is great to listen his music.

Also I like www.youtube.com, for the same reason that www.myspace.com: the music. Also, can be seen the videos of music of differents artists, and music group, as videos or other contents; as politics, tv, humor, current afairs, etc. Youtube is great, I love to see the videos at the same time listen to music. Can be seen at time, the evolution  of the videoclips.

Internet can be a useful tool in many occasions, since it appeared solved quickly the problem of access to information, through internet has been uncovered many truths that has been hidden. Hopefully the tools of internet continue in perfecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment